I'm pleased to announce the alpha2 release of my database plugin version 2 : https://github.com/archi-contribs/database-plugin/tree/master/v2
The key updates are :
- Importing an element now imports its relationships as well
- Add import folder functionality
- Add import view functionality
- Change RCP methods to insert entries in menus in order to be more friendly with other plugins
- Solve a bug with MySQL databases for which aliases in SQL joins are mandatory
- Solve a bug in progressBar which did not represent 100%
- Launch the import process on double-click in the model list table
- The ID is now shown in right menu only in debug mode
- Few java optimizations
- Improve exceptions catching between threads
- Replace boolean database columns by integer columns for better compatibility, especially with MySQL
Please note that I had to change a bit the datamodel (partly to increase my compatibility to MySQL). I updated the SQL scripts to create the database tables.
This release allows to share elements and relationships between models. The next release will allow to share complete folders and views between models.