Archi 3.0 Early Access Preview

Started by Phil Beauvoir, August 18, 2014, 11:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie on September 25, 2014, 16:29:11 PM
I thought RC5 would be the last... If now we start to publish RC5a, the next bug will lead to RC 5a.1 ?  :P

:o

As I only changed the .ini files I could have simply re-packaged the Windows builds and re-uploaded, but that would have messed with my OCD.  :D
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

andreyg

Hello all!

I used Archi 2.7.1 and now I am trying Archi v.3. Export to CSV is a great feature - I have to make xslt to build csv files before. But when I try to export my model (with Cyrrilic) to csv file it contains question marks instead of Cyriilic letters. What's wrong?

Andrey

Phil Beauvoir

It isn't exporting using UTF-8 encoding.  I made this decision after determining that Excel prefers ANSI encoding for CSV files. However, I found out that UTF-8 is OK, and if you are opening a CSV file in Excel with such characters you need to open it from the "Data -> Get External Data -> From Text" menu item in order to see Cyrillic characters.

Will be fixed in Archi 3.0.1 coming soon.

If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.