Archi Collaboration (GIT flow)

Started by qrt, November 24, 2020, 09:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qrt

To get a better understanding of how the Archi Collaboration (GIT flow) extension is working I attempted to model it.

Phil Beauvoir

If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: kdrangej on November 24, 2020, 09:22:58 AM
To get a better understanding of how the Archi Collaboration (GIT flow) extension is working I attempted to model it.

Thank you for that initiative, that's always good to share.

If you don't mind, I'd like to react on some ArchiMate "errors" I can see in your view which are (unfortunately) quite common. Could you please share your model file in native Archi format so that I can react on it and comment it more easilly?

Regards,

JB

If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

qrt

I'd be happy to.

I want to let you know that I am in process of learning Archimate.

I am not quite sure how to change it to native from being hosted on Github.

Anyway, the repo can be found here: https://github.com/kdrangej/cautious-barnacle

I also attached an open exchange export

blaise

I'm just getting started and if there are corrections or examples of anti patterns, I would love to see them.

-Blaise

Quote from: Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie on November 26, 2020, 17:46:52 PMHi,

Quote from: kdrangej on November 24, 2020, 09:22:58 AMTo get a better understanding of how the Archi Collaboration (GIT flow) extension is working I attempted to model it.

Thank you for that initiative, that's always good to share.

If you don't mind, I'd like to react on some ArchiMate "errors" I can see in your view which are (unfortunately) quite common. Could you please share your model file in native Archi format so that I can react on it and comment it more easilly?

Regards,

JB