How to "clear screen" when using AlaSQL for HTML exported report in web browser?

Started by Xiaoqi, May 01, 2024, 22:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiaoqi

Hello,

As topic mentions, I raised this in AlaSQL discussion board as well: https://github.com/AlaSQL/alasql/discussions/1918.

Hope to get some hints from our focum here. Thanks!

Xiaoqi

Xiaoqi

Except using command, I found one workaround, you can click the Model Name in the left panel's Model Tree, then the screen will be back and the right part's tab will be back to "Purpose" (the first one). After this, when you click "Query" the query window will be cleared.

Phil Beauvoir

Hi Xiaoqi,

I could not find a command to do this. As a workaround I hacked the following file to add a "Clear" button (assuming you're on Windows using Archi 5.3):

Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_5.3.0.202403191218\templates\st\frame.stg

Insert this at line 337:

<button onclick="$('#myconsole').html('');">Clear</button>
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Xiaoqi

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your quick help and your hacking line is really the working solution.

I've added that in line 337, and got below button and it can do "clear" magically (see attached screen).

Just a tiny comment, the file "frame.stg" is in one further subfolder "st" in my Windows PC, the full path for that is here:

C:\Program Files\Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_5.3.0.202403191218\templates\st\frame.stg

Nice day and regards,
Xiaoqi

Phil Beauvoir

> Just a tiny comment, the file "frame.stg" is in one further subfolder "st" in my Windows PC

Thanks, I corrected the original.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.