archi output supporting xsd

Started by darthal, April 06, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthal

hey guys ...

I'm in the process of enriching a archi ".archimate" output XML file with certain pieces of information from our companies application registry.

Part of this process is validating the archi file before interrogating it. I was going to generate my own XSD but thought you guys probably already have a XSD you use within your code. Do you - and if so could you please point me in the right direction?

THank you

Phil Beauvoir

Hi, the XSD shema can be generated, and I've done that for Archi 4, attached, Note that it imports ecore.xsd.

Phil
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

darthal

Hey Phil ...

One additional question, I'm assuming that Archi 4 uses a different XSD from Archi 3. Is that a correct assumption.

We are currently using still using Archi 3.3.1 - so all of our diagrams were created using that older version.

Thanks
Alistair

Phil Beauvoir

Hi Alister, yes they are different. Here's the version 3.3.x version of the XSD. The ecore.xsd file is still valid.

Phil
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.