personalize hints for viewpoints

Started by wnad, March 22, 2022, 14:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wnad

I change my version of archi co archi and jarchi and I lost my personalized hints for view point when I do report in html

I have added to Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_4.9.2.202201211609\templates\html\css\i18n a file en_custom.css with " /* Custom ViewPoints */
:lang(en) .i18n-viewpoint-modele_informationnel:after {content: "Modèle Informationnel"}
....."
I have added in the file i18n.css in Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_4.9.2.202201211609\templates\html\css\ the line
@import url('i18n/en.css');
@import url('i18n/en_custom.css');

In the directory Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_4.9.2.202201211609\templates\html\hints I have my files html ( example:vp_modele_informationnel.html)

I have in \Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.model_4.9.2.202201211609\model a file viewpoints.xml like " <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<viewpoints version="3.0">

-<viewpoint id="modele_informationnel">

<name xml:lang="en">Informationnel</name>

<concept>BusinessObject</concept>

</viewpoint> ..."

but when I do my report in html I see the name of the viewpoint but the link to the html hint does'not work. When I click on the little i nothing happened..Did I forget something when I migrate my version ?

I precise that when where is no viewpoint when clicking on the little i the hint windows does open

thanks for your help ...

Phil Beauvoir

QuoteIn the directory Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_4.9.2.202201211609\templates\html\hints I have my files html ( example:vp_modele_informationnel.html)

Maybe that should be in this folder:

Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.help_4.9.2.202201211609\hints
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

wnad

I change the folder but I have the same problem

In the html code there is
<a class="glyphicon glyphicon-info-sign" id="hint-viewpoint_POS_Socle" target="hint"></a> and not
<a class="glyphicon glyphicon-info-sign" id="hint-viewpoint_POS_Socle" target="hint" href="../../hints/vp_POS_Socle.html></a>

If I modify manually the html code It works
but i can't change manually all the html files they are too much

Phil Beauvoir

Sorry, I can't help you with this as I have no idea what you have done to customise the hints and reports. Suggest you restore a backup copy.
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

wnad

JB knows that was done..He help us to do it in the previous version

so JB can you help us

thanks

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: wnad on March 23, 2022, 08:30:39 AMso JB can you help us

I'll share a short guide for that by the end of the week.

Regards,

JB

wnad

Hi JB

have you had some time to write a short guide for this ?

thanks

Regards

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: wnad on April 07, 2022, 09:24:11 AMhave you had some time to write a short guide for this ?

Unfortunately no. That's still on my todo list. I do hope to tackle this next week though.

Regards,

JB