Recent posts

> Just a tiny comment, the file "frame.stg" is in one further subfolder "st" in my Windows PC

Thanks, I corrected the original.
General Archi Discussion / Re: How to "clear screen" when...
Last post by Xiaoqi - Today at 13:36:30 PM
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your quick help and your hacking line is really the working solution.

I've added that in line 337, and got below button and it can do "clear" magically (see attached screen).

Just a tiny comment, the file "frame.stg" is in one further subfolder "st" in my Windows PC, the full path for that is here:

C:\Program Files\Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_5.3.0.202403191218\templates\st\frame.stg

Nice day and regards,
Xiaoqi
Hi Xiaoqi,

I could not find a command to do this. As a workaround I hacked the following file to add a "Clear" button (assuming you're on Windows using Archi 5.3):

Archi\plugins\com.archimatetool.reports_5.3.0.202403191218\templates\st\frame.stg

Insert this at line 337:

<button onclick="$('#myconsole').html('');">Clear</button>
Thanks for sharing, Xiaoqi!

Phil
General Archi Discussion / [Share] Practice on Query Arch...
Last post by Xiaoqi - Today at 04:23:50 AM
Hello all,

I've using one reference model (Open Group's ArchiSurance case study) as sample, summarized several queries to demo to you how to use AlaSQL dealing the Archi Model, feel free to read this article:

https://yasenstar.github.io/EA/architool/Query-Archi-HTML-Report.html and you may use that as reference to query your own model.

Happy playing the query, which helped me a lot!

Any questions or comments, just let me know.

Xiaoqi
General Archi Discussion / Re: How to "clear screen" when...
Last post by Xiaoqi - Today at 01:48:45 AM
Except using command, I found one workaround, you can click the Model Name in the left panel's Model Tree, then the screen will be back and the right part's tab will be back to "Purpose" (the first one). After this, when you click "Query" the query window will be cleared.
General Archi Discussion / How to "clear screen" when usi...
Last post by Xiaoqi - May 01, 2024, 22:01:54 PM
Hello,

As topic mentions, I raised this in AlaSQL discussion board as well: https://github.com/AlaSQL/alasql/discussions/1918.

Hope to get some hints from our focum here. Thanks!

Xiaoqi
coArchi / Re: Azure DevOps and Archi Mod...
Last post by mark_s - May 01, 2024, 21:42:59 PM
Thanks for confirming. Just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a way to have multiple models co-habit the same Repo.

Cheers
Mark
General Archi Discussion / Taxonomy Manager for Managing ...
Last post by Alberto - May 01, 2024, 18:28:29 PM
As we start to create more and more "specialized" objects, we are starting to lose track of the definitions behind these specializations. We also have groups of specializations and using prefixes in their names for added context, but again, these are a bit rudimentary solutions.

Last I had to look on the market for a taxonomy tool, there were tools at either extreme (small, limited functionality and/or behemoth complex tools).  I wonder if anyone knows of any easy, accessible, easy-learning curve tools  --preferably one based on a standard-- to manage taxonomies/ontologies that could play well with managing Specializations within Archi models.
coArchi / Re: Azure DevOps and Archi Mod...
Last post by Xiaoqi - April 30, 2024, 22:46:31 PM
Hi Mark,

We also use Azure DevOps within the architect team for one common repository.

If my understanding your question correctly, answer is Yes, we have created one Archi Model for team, created one Repo in Azure DevOps, then then via coArchi to "Add Local Model to Workspace and Publish".

Different Archi Model maps to different Repo in Azure DevOps.

Xiaoqi