CoArchi Error

Started by kkosienski, September 25, 2023, 16:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkosienski

Hi All,

I was doing a commit and my device was accidently disconnected from the network in the middle of the commit. After reconnecting to the network and trying to do a commit again I get the following attached error message. This message is displayed when I try to commit, change branches and when trying to publish. Any thoughts on how to resolve?

Phil Beauvoir

Hi, it's hard to say from the error message. You could try an "Abort Uncommitted Changes" action to reset things, although you might lose any changes.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

kkosienski

I was going to try to "undo to latest Commit" first. Is that materially different than selecting "abort uncommitted changes" from the collaboration menu?

kkosienski

For anyone that may experience a similar issue.  We did try to abort uncommited changes and undo to latest commit. Both resulted in displaying another, but different, error message. We had to delete / remove the model and import a fresh to copy from the Github repo to resolve the issue. Unfortunately the user lost some work.

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: kkosienski on September 25, 2023, 18:04:19 PMFor anyone that may experience a similar issue.  We did try to abort uncommited changes and undo to latest commit. Both resulted in displaying another, but different, error message. We had to delete / remove the model and import a fresh to copy from the Github repo to resolve the issue. Unfortunately the user lost some work.

Before doing those actions the user could have done a "Save As" and saved to a different file to preserve those changes.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.