Typical relationships no longer shown in Hints panel in Archi 4...?

Started by tpage, June 30, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpage

Does anyone know if these hints are easily available anywhere else please?   I've just realised how much I used to refer to them when selecting an element!

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand your point. Hints are still there in Archi and have been updated for ArchiMate 3.0.

Could you elaborate a little bit more?

Regards,

JB
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

tpage

sorry, I realised I wasn't that clear after re-reading my first post.

The hints panel in Archi 3 used to show a description of the element then 'Category', 'Examples' and 'Typical Relationships'.  Now it only shows 'Category' and 'Examples'...?

Phil Beauvoir

When I updated Archi for ArchiMate 3, those "typical relationships" were no longer correct in some cases, and new elements have been added.

Many of Archi's features are placeholders that need further development. This is a great case where the open source community could contribute better content to the hints view...
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

tpage

Thanks Phil.   I understand it's a bit of a job.   hopefully the community will respond as it's a very useful resource (I'm not qualified I'm afraid as still picking up the language...)

Phil Beauvoir

Sure. It's easy enough for me to add the text....but in this case we need ArchiMate experts to provide the text ;-)