Collaboration Plugin Issue

Started by audreykoz, July 02, 2019, 19:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

audreykoz

Hey all,
In the process of moving from Box Sync to Box Drive, I think my repo for the collaboration plugin may have been deleted. I'm getting a "repository not found" error. Can I just make a new empty git repo? Also, could I get a clarification on what "local repository folder" actually is referencing in the plugin settings?
Thanks!

Phil Beauvoir

Assuming you have all commits pushed to the online repository, and you know the online URL and credentials of the repo you can delete the local copy and re-import it again with the "Import Remote Model to Workspace" menu item.

The local repository folder is just that - a local copy of the online repository.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

audreykoz

audreykoz

Hmm okay, I've tried that and I'm getting a "java.lang.NullPointerException" error when I try to import the remote model.

Phil Beauvoir

Need more details about what you're doing. Double check every setting and credentials
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

audreykoz

Actually I've got it. Just switched back to the default workspace location and that seemed to do the trick instead of storing things in Box Drive. Thanks anyway!