Toolbar icons too small

Started by jusefe, January 08, 2020, 19:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jusefe

Hi Everyone,

Brand new to archimate here and started playing with the tool to familiarize with.
However I ran in an issue that my top toolbar menu displays very small icons for some reason. The test font size is fine but not the icons.

Any ideas on what is causing the issue? I am unable to find settings that could modify that..

Phil Beauvoir

Hi, you don't say what operating system you are using, or screen resolution or whether you are using enlarged (scaled) font settings. But even in this case, the tool bar is of fixed size so there's nothing we can change.

Looks like you are using extra large font settings in Windows which makes the toolbar look smaller.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Phil Beauvoir

I did a comparison with Eclipse's toolbar at 150% setting in Windows and that toolbar scales to match. The one in Archi doesn't scale. I suspect this is an issue with using the legacy 3.x Eclipse framework rather than the e4 framework. If that is the case, I can't do anything about it, unfortunately.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.