Hi all,

Archi 3.2 beta is available:

http://www.archimatetool.com/dev/beta

New features:

• New HTML Reporting
  • Model Validator
  • Generate View from elements
  • Bug fixes

If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

prgee

Hi Phil,

I just have a question regarding the model validator. Would it be possible to verify URL links (in element description or user-defined properties) as part of the validation process?

Thanks and Regards,
Peter

realbazso

Wow Phil, you guys are pretty productive, every donation cents went to the best place ;)

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: prgee on March 03, 2015, 18:48:52 PM
Hi Phil,

I just have a question regarding the model validator. Would it be possible to verify URL links (in element description or user-defined properties) as part of the validation process?

Thanks and Regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,

I wasn't really planning on supporting this level of checking. The idea is really to check model integrity. However, this version of the validator is a start, and ideally a future version could support user-defined rule-sets. For example, all elements of type X should have Property Y set when condition Z is met.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

prgee

Thanks for the reply Phil. Your comment about user-defined property validation would also be a very useful feature.Regards,
Peter