How to reset Archi Language back to English

Started by gwaters22, July 19, 2021, 22:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwaters22

Hello Need Urgent Help
All my Archi Views are now displayed in strange Language, Baptiste & Phillip How to reset Archi Language back to English?

Phil Beauvoir

What strange language are you seeing? Please provide more information about your setup and what you did to get this.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

gwaters22

Lorem ipsum labitur beate profectus eloquentiam tueri relinqueret complexiones quidem seditione perveniri industria oportere commenticiam impedit odioque. Explicatis optimus propter habet voluptate permulta. Honesto commemorandis verterunt innumerabiles probet sedentis vellem corporisque labefactant gerendarum nostram ordinem vidisse gaudere terrore legemus molestiam tantas crudelis. Is insequitur maximeque afferrent intereant ortum plerumque exercitus. Desiderent corrupte terminari torquem reliquisti negant reprehensiones arbitratu. Fastidii illius amplificarique fana mandaremus assentiar vim putem benivole improbis desistemus inciderint tenere cognitione dolorem pro. Satisfacit antiopam situm ante duce vidisse postulant illustriora repugnantiumve servare prima platonis stoicos mediocrem vide consuetudine synephebos aptius.

Intellegam a dissentiunt torquatos allicit an vivendo capti vacuitate fruenda placebit regula arbitraretur magistra inimicus quanto captiosa virtutibus periculis habere. Libero grata efficere probes ornateque inducitur amplificarique religionis conveniunt voluptatibus tantis rem traditur quietus sapiens derigatur recusabo desistunt geometriaque sicut.

Phil Beauvoir

It seems that you ran the "Anonymise" jArchi script on the model.
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

gwaters22

gwaters22

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: gmamvura on July 19, 2021, 22:50:12 PM
How do I fix or undo the "Anonymise"?

If you have the model open, Undo.

If you have already saved the model then restore a backup.

gwaters22

Not so good for, I will have to restore then. Where is this Anonymizer key so I do not hit it again?

gwaters22

The Undo button does not fix the Anonymizer, I have tried it.

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: gmamvura on July 19, 2021, 22:55:29 PM
Not so good for, I will have to restore then. Where is this Anonymizer key so I do not hit it again?

There is no "Anonymizer key", it is a jArchi Script that you have to make a deliberate decision to run, as with any jArchi script.

Perhaps it would be better for you to uninstall jArchi or review the scripts that you have installed.

gwaters22

Anyway thanks very much. At least I was able to get to my previous version. This Anonymize is not a good thing, I need to look for the script and delete it

Phil Beauvoir

I'm sure you're aware of the Anonymize script:

https://forum.archimatetool.com/index.php?topic=978.msg5333#msg5333