There was an error in model , No identifier set on $viewpoint

Started by ivanzj, May 02, 2015, 04:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivanzj

Hello all,
i am trying to learn Archimate using Archi.
Very nice tool so far and thank you for that but i have one problem, i cannot save my model because of error stated in the Subject of topic and screenshot.
Is there anyway to fix this? i am quite sure i have a backup copy, but it would be great if i could save current state.
Thanks,
Screenshot:

Phil Beauvoir

Hi,

it's not easy to know what went wrong with this model. Some elements have no identifiers. I don't know how this happened. If an error occurs like this it won't let you save the corrupt model. Best to go back to a backup or the previous copy. Do you know what action led to this error?

Phil
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

ivanzj

thank you for your reply.
I tried to play with Cheat sheets -> create map view

backup it is, but if anyone knows how to fix this, i will appreciate it.
Thanks

edit: back button works like a charm :). Five times back, until it erased map view, and everything is fine

Phil Beauvoir

I can reproduce the bug, thanks.

I will release Archi 3.2.1 with a bug fix in about 3 hours (I have a slow internet connection).

Phil
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Phil Beauvoir