Archi 4.9 Released

Started by Phil Beauvoir, October 12, 2021, 15:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Beauvoir

Hello everybody,

JB and I are delighted to announce that Archi version 4.9 is now available to download. There are many new features, improvements and fixes in this release so please take a look at the full list of changes in the Version History.

The download is available here: https://www.archimatetool.com/download

More information is on our blog: https://www.archimatetool.com/blog/2021/10/12/archi-4-9/

Cheers!

Phil
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Hervé

Hi Phil,

Again, a very big "thank you" to JB and you for this new version that has got, indeed, a lot of important improvements.

Now, a lot of work on my side to adapt my plugins  ;)

Best regards
Hervé

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: Hervé on October 12, 2021, 15:28:20 PM
Hi Phil,

Again, a very big "thank you" to JB and you for this new version that has got, indeed, a lot of important improvements.

Now, a lot of work on my side to adapt my plugins  ;)

Best regards
Hervé

Thanks Hervé!

And thanks too for your contributions to Archi with your plug-ins!

Regards,

Phil
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

willwolf

Thank you ! This is very wonderful news, and I am grateful for the work you have done and that benefits all of us   :)

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: willwolf on October 12, 2021, 15:32:52 PM
Thank you ! This is very wonderful news, and I am grateful for the work you have done and that benefits all of us   :)

Thanks!

Just to note that Archi 4.9, jArchi and coArchi is a joint effort with JB Sarrodie.  :)

Phil

Eric Vendeville

Thanks a lot Phil and Jean-Baptiste for this great update ! No doubt that implementing profiles and stereotypes must have been quite tricky (with lot of impacts on jArchi and coArchi).

As I am using your product more and more often (on an almost everyday basis) and being grateful for all your work, I am seriously considering upgrading my patreon membership (probably from next year, january).

Thanks again, and keep up the good work !  :D

Phil Beauvoir

Quote from: eric.vdv on October 12, 2021, 20:12:44 PM
Thanks a lot Phil and Jean-Baptiste for this great update ! No doubt that implementing profiles and stereotypes must have been quite tricky (with lot of impacts on jArchi and coArchi).

As I am using your product more and more often (on an almost everyday basis) and being grateful for all your work, I am seriously considering upgrading my patreon membership (probably from next year, january).

Thanks again, and keep up the good work !  :D

Thanks, Eric!

And more to come to build on this work - Profiles with Properties, coArchi 2...

Alberto

Thank you Phil, JB, AND Herve for all your work.  Having Specialization natively incorporated into Archi is a great contribution to all of us Archimate practitioners.
I cannot thank you enough. Looking forward to your many more contributions and to supporting all you great efforts.
~A

qrt

Congratulations on a great release!

Xiaoqi

great news! congratulations!

rchevallier

Congratulation and thanks (again) for your work

rheward

Really cool - thanks so much for the great work.

@Everyone - Don't forget to disable any previous (now redundant) Specialization plug-ins, otherwise things look a bit blank.