HTML report display issue with frames

Started by DamienBLONDEL, July 13, 2022, 14:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamienBLONDEL

I used the HTML report function from archi and get a set of folder and index.html file.

I can open the "site" with google chrome and Microsoft Edge. It's perfect (see Capture 1).

Then when I share the entire folder with collegues (I zip the folder , send it, they unzipp and open google chrome or Microsfot Edge (same version as mine) they do not have the correct display/frames (see capture 2).

Did someone experimented the same issue ?
How did you solve this problem ?

Thank you for your answers.

Phil Beauvoir

Are they able to create correct HTML report from Archi? Or is something missing or changed in the zip file?
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Phil Beauvoir

Actually, this can happen if JavaScript is disabled or the "js" folder is missing.
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

This is most likely due to some email antivirus removing .js file inside your ZIP file. I had the same issue with Outlook 365 some time ago. Check exact size (or better, checksum) to be sure, then try setting a password on it before sending it: it will either be fully removed or not scanned and usable.

Regards,

JB

Xiaoqi

My experience is to deploy (actually "copy") those HTML Report exported folder to one server (say Windows Server with IIS website), then you can prevent to zip and distribute the file; and once your model is getting more complicated, the report size will be increase which makes it not easy to send.

DamienBLONDEL

Thank you all for your support, comments and responses. Problem solved !