error when import remote model

Started by wnad, July 19, 2022, 14:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wnad

when we try to import remote model to workspace we have the message :' were was an error : contenu non autorisé dans la section de fin " and we can't import the model

thanks for help

Phil Beauvoir

This seems to be an XML error in the content. Can other users import that model into the workspace?
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

wnad

a other user have the same problem

Phil Beauvoir

Without access to a copy of the git repository I'm afraid it's impossible to diagnose the problem remotely. The only thing I can suggest is that maybe somebody pushed a corrupt XML file to the repository.

Phil
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

wnad

and what can we do in this case ?

Phil Beauvoir

If that is the case, then whoever has a working copy of the repo/model could try to open the model and see if there is a corrupt commit and maybe revert it.

wnad

thanks
just a last question
how can we see a corrupt commit ?

Phil Beauvoir

Assuming that the problem is not related to connection issues, and assuming that somehow a corrupt model has been pushed to the repository "master" branch, the aim should be now to push a good model to the repository. A "good" model is one that a client can open, save and commit successfully.

wnad

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

The only reason I can imagine for getting an error message in french is that your git server or some network device between your computer and the git server is preventing you from getting the real repository content. I've seen this happening with reverse proxies that, in some cases, send an error message in plain HTML that Archi cannot work with (obviously).

My advice: double check you URL, authentication (including saved user/password if any), and network configuration. If your git server is also used by development team, it might be worth asking them if everything is fine on their side too.

Regards,

JB