jArchi1.3: org.graalvm.polyglot.PolyglotException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundErro

Started by Xiaoqi, November 04, 2022, 16:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiaoqi

Hello,

After upgrading to jArchi 1.3, I found error for below script (actually learnt from JB's before):

current_datetime = new Date();
formatted_date = current_datetime.getFullYear() + "/" + (current_datetime.getMonth() + 1) + "/" + current_datetime.getDate();

// here need to select the View
$(selection).prop("Last Update", formatted_date);

I use this one to create/update the view property with current date.

While under jArchi 1.3, it's not working anymore with following error message in screen:

org.graalvm.polyglot.PolyglotException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/icu/impl/Grego
at com.oracle.truffle.js.runtime.builtins.JSDate.getOffset(JSDate.java:401)
at com.oracle.truffle.js.runtime.builtins.JSDate.getOffset(JSDate.java:410)
at com.oracle.truffle.js.runtime.builtins.JSDate.localTZA(JSDate.java:449)
at com.oracle.truffle.js.runtime.builtins.JSDate.localTZA(JSDate.java:397)
at com.oracle.truffle.js.runtime.builtins.JSDate.localTime(JSDate.java:389)

Are there any hints? Thanks a lot.
Xiaoqi

Phil Beauvoir

Thanks for the bug report. I'll get a new version of jArchi out ASAP.

Phil
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Phil Beauvoir

I've updated jArchi to version 1.3.1 and updated the download attachment on Patreon.

The GraalVM developers decided to use an internal class from a 3rd party dependency (com.ibm.icu.impl.Grego) that wasn't exposed as API. So now we have to ship an additional 13mb jar with jArchi so it can access that one class.
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Xiaoqi

Thanks Phil for your quick fix, just installed the jArchi1.3.1, the above error message is gone, and this script line runs correctly.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards, Xiaoqi

Phil Beauvoir