Using ArchiTool HTML Report - but no intranet - Azure AD?

Started by JelleEA, April 08, 2021, 12:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David.Low

Quote from: David.Low on December 19, 2022, 22:19:11 PM
Quote from: Phil Beauvoir on December 19, 2022, 10:12:54 AMWould it help to have an option to export to .aspx files instead of .html?

I think so but that is probably just me being overly simplistic and very much appreciate the efforts and feedback on here on the topic.

As I said on an earlier reply, the only issue I have found so far is the lack of the Zoom control on the diagram window. Happy to test more if someone can point me as to where that comes from.

David

Additional testing has the zoom control working within one of my Team sites but not in another. Not sure what setting is different between them so still looking.

Alberto

Quote from: David.Low on December 20, 2022, 00:39:12 AMScreenshot is my Archi model embedded in a SharePoint Page after the aspx conversion I outlined earlier.Archi-SPO 2022-12-20.png

Sorry for hijacking the SharePoint thread but if someone has figured out how to accomplish this same thing but with Confluence I would really appreciate it.  (I've tried iFrame macro and "HTML Include" Macro and neither rendered properly)