Issue after creating a new primary password.

Started by jleshardin, June 20, 2023, 15:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jleshardin

This is from my Error Log:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2023-06-20 10:16:57.726
!MESSAGE Unable to load class 'org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.cocoa.FullscreenWindowHandler' from bundle '86'

I had to change the primary password after going from 5.0 to 5.1 in the collaboration settings because it kept telling me the password was invalid.  So, after updating the password and unchecking the HTTP cred checkbox, I expected Archi to ask me for my repo creds, but it didn't.  It only said that the password is incorrect or that the encryption key is invalid.  I'm on a Mac.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Les

Phil Beauvoir

I think it works that if ever credentials were stored at any time coArchi will try to read from that "secure_credentials" file rather than asking again. You could try deleting the "secure_credentials" file in the relevant .git folder in the model repository folder.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

jleshardin

Whew!  You da man, Phil.  That worked!  Thank you!!!!
Les

Phil Beauvoir

This behaviour should not be like that. If the option is unchecked to save credentials then coArchi should ask for them each time. I'll fix this for the next coArchi release.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.