[BUG] Report of model based Opengroup Model Exch to HTML - incorrect image names

Started by barrel, January 27, 2016, 13:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrel

Hello all,

I would like to report a small bug.

When importing a file based on the Open Group ArchiMate Model Exchange File Format and producing a report (HTML) afterwards, the images in the views do not show up (broken image icon on the HTML page).

For my specific case; the image referenced in the HTML page is the following: "../images/id-ded3e209.png". If I replace the dash ('-') by an underscore ('_'), the image shows

Kind regards,
Barry

Phil Beauvoir

The issue here is that a ''-" in a view's identifier is not working in the HTML report engine.

Paging Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie...
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Phil Beauvoir

I pushed a fix into the git repo. We now maintain the View ID as the file name when saving the diagram.

This will be in the next maintenance release (don't know when that is)
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Thank you Phil for the quick bug fix. As you have added in your comment in code, I hope that nobody will use weird id that are incompatible with filename.

Regards,

JB