How to show Navigator on html report page?

Started by zatrox, September 25, 2019, 08:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zatrox

Hi all,

I'm trying to create some diagrams and publish them on intranet.

Html report works great but I couldn't find a way for showing "Navigator" window when select an element on a view page. Basically I expect to see all relations of an element as Archi app's Navigator window.

Is there a way or workaround about this?

Kind regard,
Mustafa

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

There is no such feature in the HTML export. The best you can do is run some SQL queries on the "Query" tab when you have the model page open (the one which is opened by default and that you can access through the a clic on the model name on top of the model tree).

Regards,

JB
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

zatrox

JB thank you for the reply. Is it possible with scripting plugin? How can I write SQL queries?

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: zatrox on September 25, 2019, 09:10:53 AM
Is it possible with scripting plugin? How can I write SQL queries?

Not sure to understand: scripting is not related to HTML export, unless you fully rewrite HTML export in jArchi which would be a big work.

SQL queries use standard SQL and can be run from the query tab of the HTML export. This feature is powered by AlaSQL.

Regards,

JB
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

zatrox

Ok I understand now. Thank you again. It might be a good feature to implement for future releases.

Kind regards,
Mustafa