Two Jasper Report Templates for Documentation and Presentation from Bart Ratgers

Started by Phil Beauvoir, August 20, 2014, 14:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Beauvoir

I've taken the liberty of taking Bart Ratgers' post from the old forum and putting it here.

Bart says:

Please find attached two Japser Report Templates. With those template you will be able two create three types of Documents, namely; The complete Archi Model, a part (a Project) of the Archi model (including one or more views) or a presentation. You can play with the properties to change the markup of the report/presentation.

Explanation of the files

• archi report example.archimate: COntains a small project with properties to show and explain the effect on the Jasper Report Templates
  • Report (template).zip: A sub directory with the content of the report template, you can place the directory to <install dir Archi>/plugins/com.archimatetool.jasperreports_2.7.0.201403110701/reports/
  • Presentation (template).zip:A sub directory with the content of the presentation template, you can place the directory to <install dir Archi>/plugins/com.archimatetool.jasperreports_2.7.0.201403110701/reports/
  • Report example total overview.pdf: An example of a report that contains the complete model, based on the Report (template).zip.
  • Report example project view - Stage 1.pdf: An example of a report that contains only a part of the model, based on the Report (template).zip
  • Report example project view - Stage 2.pdf: An example of a report that contains only a part of the model, based on the Report (template).zip
  • Report example Presentation.pdf: An example of a presentation that contains only a part of the model, based on the Presentation (template).zip

This is my first step in adoption of TOGAF filosofy in terms of deliverables, artifacts and building blocks. Please feel free to change or  modify the templates and share your thoughts with us/me.

With friendly regards Bart
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Phil Beauvoir

Here are the attachments:
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

bmacours

Nice (and useful) reports!

I just had to switch the "Markup" property from "HTML" to "Styled" in "diagram_object.jrxml" for the $F{documentation} field in order to make it correctly reproduce carriage returns.

Regards,

B.