Fonts of archi user interface

Started by DaveVint, February 18, 2020, 16:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveVint

Is there any way to change the font that is used in the 'Properties->Main->Documentation' text box?

I'm using a script to export documentation to markdown, and am trying to export a grid_table that I've put into the documentation. That's easiest to enter if the font is fixed-width, but the one used in the current GUI is proportional. I'd like to change it to something such as Courier. I've only been able to find a way to change the default font used in the diagrams.

Even if it's not possible to change the font through a Preferences GUI, is there any other way I can make the change?

Cheers,

Dave

Phil Beauvoir

The font used in the text control is fixed to the system font. I suppose it could be set as a preference but that's not implemented. You could add that as a feature request if you like.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

DaveVint

Thanks Phil. I'll workaround by cutting/pasting the text into a text editor that I can set the font in for when I need to set up a table.

Cheers,

Dave

Phil Beauvoir

Archi 4.7 EA1 will allow you to change the font for multi-line text controls. You can try it here https://www.archimatetool.com/beta/

EA2 (out in a couple of weeks or so) will allow you to change the font of more UI controls as well - trees, tables, other controls.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.