Junction Alignment issue

Started by Uncas, August 05, 2020, 18:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncas

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Archimate tool.  I have started to use junctions in my diagrams.

However, I'm having alignment issue with Junctions, as illustrated in screenshot (attached).

Issue
====
I'm trying to create an "Triggering" relationship between a Business Process and a junction.  The junction is a circle, and the relationship always aligns off-center.  My expectation is that it would align perfectly to the center  This causes my diagram to look misaligned everywhere I have junctions. 
* see screenshot for details
* see version screenshot for version details - basically I'm using latest 4.7.1 release of Archimate tool on Windows 10 laptop

Troubleshooting
==========
I tried disabling "Snap to Grid" and "Snap to Alignment Point" options in the "View" menu.  These did not help me resolve the issue.

Lastly,
I am using Manual routing option, not Manhattan.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestion.

Uncas

Phil Beauvoir

You could try moving the junction to the left or right a little until the connection lines up. This is something that we're aware of and will address at some point. See https://github.com/archimatetool/archi/issues/432
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.