How can I export every view in my model each to their own image file?

Started by mwherman2000, February 22, 2021, 01:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwherman2000

How can I export every view in my model each to their own image file?

I have 26 views in my model and it's getting repetitive having to export each one separately.

Cheers.
Michael Herman
Self-Sovereign Blockchain Architect
Trusted Digital Web
Hyperonomy Digital Identity Lab
Parallelspace Corporation

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

projetnumero9

Hi guys,
i did some DIY and got so far as:

C:\>"C:\Program Files\Archi4\Archi.exe"
    -consoleLog -nosplash -application com.archimatetool.commandline.app
    --loadModel C:\Users\xxxxx\repositories\PersonalArchimateToolBox\schemas\stagingArea.archimate
    --script.runScript C:\Users\xxxxx\repositories\PersonalArchimateToolBox\scripts\Gists\<jArchi script>.ajs
    --saveModel C:\Users\xxxxx\repositories\PersonalArchimateToolBox\schemas\stagingArea.archimate

, which, based on JB reply, would certainly lead to an automated, jArchi-aided, solution.
Based on the OP question, without jArchi, am I missing a switch to export, using a ACLI (and not a jArchi script) views to pictures?

Thanks for your enlightenment,
Best regards,
P.N.9

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: projetnumero9 on February 22, 2021, 20:35:03 PM
Based on the OP question, without jArchi, am I missing a switch to export, using a ACLI (and not a jArchi script) views to pictures?

The only "non jArchi" solution would be to generate an HTML report for the sole purpose to get the images.

JB
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.