Modelling Azure / SharePoint Online solutions?

Started by s_derix, March 26, 2021, 17:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s_derix

Hi,

we are working on many digital transformation projects. The customer has a legacy infrastructure VM's, FileShares, applications, Active Directory etc. This is going to land, since we are a Microsoft partner, in Microsoft 365 e.g. Azure, SharePoint Online, Teams, etc.

I've been modelling the data migration part and modeled the Azure parts in the technology layer. I've seen examples where it is modeled in the Application layer.

I've uploaded a very quick and dirty sample of a base, target and migration - i'm guessing most of it is wrong but my question: how would you model such a thing?

It's been a while since I used ArchiMate and I started using it very recently and customers and co-workers highly appreciate the visuals

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

This forum is dedicated to Archi itself, not the ArchiMate language. I would highly suggest to post your question on the ArchiMate User Community Discussion Board.

For more information on the Community itself, see: http://archimate-user-community.pages.community.opengroup.org

Regards,

JB
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

HI,

No need to apology. Sorry if I made you think so.

We used to host a ArchiMate board in this forum but now the ArchiMate User Community is live, we switched it to read only.

Regards,

JB
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.