change shapes / palette elements

Started by arossmann, May 09, 2017, 08:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arossmann

Hi,

just a short question:
how can I change the shapes e.g. of "Node" and Device" to the style of Network, where I have a flat rectangle with the icon in the top right instead of this cube (-->Node) and the (ugly) Device (maybe a computer?) ?
Many thanks.

best regards
Arne

Phil Beauvoir

Some elements shapes can be changed in the "Figure" tab in the Preferences window.

Edit - sorry, I just re-read your question. You mean the icon in the palette? Simple answer - you can't
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

arossmann

Hi Phil,

I mean this perspective: http://pubs.opengroup.org/architecture/archimate3-doc/chap10.html#_Toc451758044 <-- having the left of the two visualizations for the Nodes or Devices.
This is also fixed in Archi ?

Best regards
Arne

Phil Beauvoir

Are you talking about the Palette? Or the Diagram? I don't know what you mean. If you mean the diagram objects you can do that in Properties -> Figures. It's all in the user guide.
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

arossmann

Hi Phil,

yes, I mean the palette.

Best regards
Arne

Phil Beauvoir

No. The icons in the palette are fixed.