Setting strength font size

Started by joao-paulo, November 16, 2017, 20:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joao-paulo

Hi.

Is there any way to make the strength font size of an influence relation gets bigger?

When I use this field (properties an influence relation), the "+" or "-" signs I use are getting superimposed by the lines of influence relation turning them difficult to be seen.

Att.,
João Paulo

Phil Beauvoir

Yes, in Properties for the connection you can set the font size.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

joao-paulo

Thanks for answering so fast!

Is there any way to set default font size of just influence relations (or relations at all)? When I set default font size at "Preferences", "Colours and fonts", "Default font" it seems that this affects various components of Archi, including the name of the elements.

Another point: trying to set one by one font size of model's influence relations, I noted that if you navigate across them (influence relations) using "Models" tree one cannot see "Appearance" tab at element's "Properties". The behavior is different (you can see that tab) when you directly click on an influence relation at a view. Could this be considered a bug? I'm using Archi 4.0.3.

Att.,
João Paulo

Phil Beauvoir

Appearance tab applies to a connection on a View, not the relationship. It can be different for each instance of the connection.
If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.