opengroup Archimate Models for IT4IT and ArchiSurance31 and ArchiMetal31

Started by StSutter, March 23, 2020, 20:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StSutter

On the Opengroup Website are Updates to archimate XML Models available, they also import in the actual Archi 4.
https://publications.opengroup.org/more-categories/archimate-models for ArchiMetal31 and ArchiSurance31
https://publications.opengroup.org/y193m IT4IT Version 2.1

Phil Beauvoir

If you value and use Archi, please consider making a donation!
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

khairop

It will be also nice that OpenGroup can share also the models for IT4IT v.3. I also raised a question to the support of Open Group, no response yet

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: khairop on January 09, 2023, 14:06:53 PMIt will be also nice that OpenGroup can share also the models for IT4IT v.3

This should be already done but I can't find it either on The Open Group publication website.

Quote from: khairop on January 09, 2023, 14:06:53 PMI also raised a question to the support of Open Group, no response yet

I'm fortunate enought to know the IT4IT Forum Chair. I'm asking him directly and will let you know.

Regards,

JB
Ask your ArchiMate related questions to the ArchiMate Community's Discussion Board.

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie

Hi,

Quote from: Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie on January 09, 2023, 16:43:51 PMI'm fortunate enought to know the IT4IT Forum Chair. I'm asking him directly and will let you know.

I've just had an answer : some last minute changes/fixes have been needed and the model is still being processed by experts inside the Open Group IT4IT Forum. It should be published officially soon.

Regards,

JB

khairop

Glenn Walker

Quote from: Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie on January 10, 2023, 10:40:12 AMHi,

Quote from: Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie on January 09, 2023, 16:43:51 PMI'm fortunate enought to know the IT4IT Forum Chair. I'm asking him directly and will let you know.

I've just had an answer : some last minute changes/fixes have been needed and the model is still being processed by experts inside the Open Group IT4IT Forum. It should be published officially soon.

Regards,

JB

I am interested as well. I want to start leveraging to explain the concepts at my organization.

Jean-Baptiste Sarrodie